Sunday, November 9, 2008

Updates:Change Of Mind On Saw Traps,Xbox Problems,New Projects,Projects Cancelled

I Changed My Mind About My Previous Post I Have To Switch The Reverse Bear Trap From Place And Put In The Razor Wire Trap From The First Saw.Completely Genious.No Other Way To Describe It.Would You Cut Yourself Deep Just So That You Could Earn Freedom And Rehabilitation?That's Why The Razor Wire Trap Is Amazing!

My Broken Xbox 360 Is Getting Shipped Back To Microsoft For Repair Today.Then I Can Continue Working On A Day In Liberty City And Play Left 4 Dead,Gears Of War 2,And Fallout 3.A Bought.GOW 2 And Fallout 3 Yesterday And Can't Wait To Play Them.I'm Buying Left 4 Dead The Day It Comes Out.And I Expect My Xbox Will Be Back By Then.


I've Been Brainstorming Lately And Have Come Up With A Few Video Ideas For Youtube.I Am Writing Reviews For All Five Saw Movies.Once I Get To Play Left 4 Dead,GOW 2,And Fallout3 I Will Make Reviews For Them.And Mini-Guides Like I Did With The Orange Box,Bioshock,UT3,GTAIV,And Rainbow 6 Vegas 2.I Am Also Going To Make A Left 4 Dead Machinima When It Comes Out.It's Going To Be About The Everyday Struggle In The Online World Of Left 4 Dead;Demonstrating Gameplay And Idiots That You Most Likely Encounter Over Xbox Live.I Will Be Releasing An Achievement Guide For Grand Theft Auto 4 Also.
The Left 4 Dead Machinima Will Be Called "Noob Zombies From Outer Space!".The First Episode Will Be Called "Welcome To XBL".


I Recently Cancelled My Half-Life Universe Montage Project And My Resident Evil Tyrants Project Due To Many New Projects Coming Up.So I Cancelled Them Because I Thought They Were Unimportant Compared To Every Other Project.I Needed To Make More Time When I Thought Up The Concepts Of The New Vids That Are Coming So I Deleted Them Because They Weren't Progressing Well.I Could Find The Right Music To Go In The Backgrounds,I Coudn't Find A Way To Shorten Them To Right Length To Fit Perfectly On Youtube etc.Basically,I Have What They Call Director's Block.Maybe Someday In The Future I'll Find The Time To Work More On Them.But For Now,They're Gone.

Anyways,Thanks To Everybody Who Viewed And Rated My Saw 5 Mashup Trailer!
I Gotta Go Now,Bye!

No comments: